Applying Made Easier!
With the Standard Application Online (SAO), students submit their information, essays, transcripts and recommendations just once, online, to apply to as many SSATB member schools as they like.
Our member schools have seen their application volume double, triple, and even quadruple once they accept the SAO.
The average member school using the SAO sees a 20% increase in applications year over year.
Join over 500 member schools who accept this convenient application and offer prospective students an easier way to apply to your school!
What does this mean for you?
The SAO is a FREE service for member schools
Providing application fee waivers is easy and at your school's discretion
- Online management system with features including complete/incomplete icons, ability to export/print and issue application fee waivers. Click here to view tutorials on using the SAO (click on the SAO tab)
A robust, gold-standard API to integrate scores, applications and inquiries data into school databases. See link, left, for information (Want to know more? Email email@example.com!)
Setup is quick and easy on your Member Access Portal (MAP)
- Access through your MAP - the same place you receive score reports
- Score reports that have been designated to your school will automatically be linked to the SAO if the student applies
- Ability to create a school-specific supplement to the application for additional information your school requires
- Your school receives 100% of your application fee! SSATB collects the fee when the application is processed and sends you regular disbursement checks. Students pay a $6.00 administrative fee per application (waived when an Application Fee Waiver is used)
- Intuitive interface for students, schools and placement professionals
- Placement directors and counselors have their own workspace, with access to student application status monitoring, recommendation management, and more