How can I change my grade or the residential status I selected on a school application?

You can change your grade and residential status on all unpaid applications by clicking on the school card and scrolling down to “Edit Student Information.” Clicking on that link will open up a dialog box wherein you can change the grade and residential status.

Was this helpful?
How can we improve?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Student Account/Dashboard