If your child will take the SSAT, register for that first. Then follow these directions.
If your child will not take the SSAT, follow these directions.
Follow the registration processes listed above. Parents/guardians must create both parent/guardian and student SSAT accounts.
The Parent/Guardian Account
- Provides parent/guardian and student information
- Creates a student account with username and password
- Gives consent and signs an integrity statement
The Student Account
- Once the parent/guardian has provided consent and submits the integrity statement, the student then logs in to his/her account
- A "Take the Snapshot" icon will appear on the student account
- Student submits integrity statement
- Student takes The Snapshot
- The Snapshot can only be taken on the student account, not the parent account. The student must be logged in to see Snapshot access.