How do I change the email on file?

It's easy change the email address you have on file!

Step 1: Log into your parent / guardian account on

Step 2: Click "My Profile" at the top right

Step 3: Update your email under "Parent or Guardian Information."

That's it!

Was this helpful?
How can we improve?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.